Monday, October 25, 2010

Vengeance is mine!

The time has come for me to avenge my son’s death!  My plan is to take one of the Geat warriors.  I have planned it all out and the warrior whose life I’m taking is supposed to be favored by the king; perhaps one of Hrothgar’s greatest friends.  They shall mourn is death just as I mourn my sons.  A life for a life as I see it. Of course, the only problem with that is they don't know that my baby has come back to me.  His arm was severred, and for that I shall take revenge.


http://picsicio.us/image/17291984/
  That was all too easy!  I just snuck in taking a single victim.  Their armor was piled high on the benches, unsuspecting of another tragedy at their precious Herot.  Look at them now!  Startled into sorrow, it occurred even more smoothly than even my dear son could have done.  Once again, they call for the best of all warriors; Beowulf will be no match for me!  He may have defeated Grendel, but I am more powerful and have more of a reason to fight, there is no power greater than the need for revenge.  I was willing to settle for a life for a life, but him coming to me is asking for war, for death.

No comments:

Post a Comment